Saturday 10 January 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES: January 2015


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.


CHRISTMAS GIFTED BOOKS: 





I have the best friends and sibling! My friend Laura from Little Read Riding Hood book blog sent me signed hardcover 20 years anniversary edition of Outlander. The best gift ever :) Also, my dear brother gifted me The Exile and my reading buddy Nina from Buchjunkies blog sent me The Immortal Rules (THANKS!). Blood of Eden series has been on the top of my TBR for ages so I am excited to finally start reading it!


SURPRISE PACKAGE:


Couple of days ago I received this awesome package! I have to admit that cover is even prettier in printed than digital version. I can't wait to re-read this book since Bad Romeo was my favorite contemporary romance of 2014. Thank you Leisa Rayven!


DIGITAL REVIEW COPY:




I'm huge fan of Sylvain Reynard and his Gabriel's Inferno series so I'm super excited to read The Prince, author's first venture into paranormal genre! Thanks Penguin Group for ARC.


PURCHASED EBOOKS:


 .
.

 I went a little over board and one-clicked several ebooks after reading amazing reviews by other bloggers. I was sold as soon as Nereyda at Mostly YA Book Obsessed blog mentioned slow-burn romance in her review of Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay. I fell in love with Lily's Book Blog review of Amour Amour and I had to purchase the book immediately after reading it. I was super intrigued by Lisa's at Lost in Literature review of Addicted to You and once I found out that series was completed, I run to amazon to order first novel. Also, my friend Kayla from My Book Muse has been raving about Throne of Glass series for some time now. And based on her review of first book I finally decided to give it a try. Hopefully I will find the time to read all these awesome looking books soon :)

WHAT DID YOU ADD TO YOUR SHELVES RECENTLY?

author image

Lucia @Reading Is My Breathing

Lucia is 29 years old passionate reader and reviewer who enjoys talking about all bookish things. Currently she lives in Prague, works in business industry and dreams of starting her own publishing company. Her weakness? She can never say no to cake, coffee or good novel.