Friday 24 January 2020

THE LIST OF MY 10 MOST ANTICIPATED BOOKS

One of my shelves on Goodreads is titled "most-anticipated". It contains all the books that I truly can't wait to get my hands on and I would happily wait hours in the line just to get them sooner. This list includes even the books that have no cover, title or release date yet. And oh happy day, I'm about to share this list with you (in no particular order)!



Untitled (Red Rising Saga #6) by Pierce Brown
(RELEASE DATE: ????)
After Dark Age I am super excited for and simultaneously dreading this final book of my all time favorite sci-fi saga. Pierce Brown mentioned recently on his Instagram that he had started working on book #6 so there is light at the end of the tunnel and hopefully we can get the book next year maybe? Who knows.


Go Tell The Bees That I Am Gone (Outlander #9) by Diana Gabaldon
(RELEASE DATE: ????)
In November 2019 Diana Gabaldon said: "Note that BEES does not have a publication date set yet! I am working hard doing the writing and research for BEES and hope to finish writing it by the end of this year (2019). After I finish it, then my publishers will decide upon release dates, likely in 2020." There is still no release date yet but 2020 is looking likely. My body is ready!


Doors of Stone (The Kingkiller Chronicle #3) by Patrick Rothfuss
(RELEASE DATE: ????)
Patrick Rothfuss has been awfully quite about final book in his trilogy lately. Let's hope it means he is tirelessly working on it and there will be some concrete information about its release soon.




Where the Lost Wander by Amy Harmon
(RELEASE DATE: APRIL 28TH 2020)
This sounds like super emotional historical romance and after amazing What the Wind Knows by this author, I truly cannot wait for hopefully another beatufully written story.


Smoke Bitten (Mercy Thompson #12) by Patricia Briggs
(RELEASE DATE: MARCH 10TH 2020)
I adore this urban fantasy series and I seriously cannot wait for this instalment. This is one of the series that I hope never ends!


Time of Our Lives by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka
(RELEASE DATE: APRIL 21ST 2020)
I do not read much YA these days but this book gives me I'll Meet You There vibes and I cannot wait to read it!


The Winds of Winter (ASOIAF #6) by G.R.R. Martin
(RELEASE DATE: ????)
Worldwide, this is probably the most expected book ever and I am one of those who are dying to finally get my hands on it as well. There is still no exact release date but BookRiot website published quite interesting speculative article on The Winds of Winter release date.





Fourteeners (Hydraulic #3) by Sarah Latchaw
(RELEASE DATE: FEBRUARY 14TH 2020)
Hydraulic - my all time favorite second chance romance series - is finally getting its conclusion and you can pre-order it here. I have re-read first two books to get ready for final book and I still love them so much. You can read my reviews here and here.


The Fires of Vengeance (The Burning #2) by Evan Winter
(RELEASE DATE: JULY 16TH 2020)
Action-packed fantasy debut The Rage of Dragons impressed me big time and I cannot wait to get my hands on its sequel. I need this book. Right. Now.


Empire of the Vampire (Empire of the Vampire #1) by Jay Kristoff
(RELEASE DATE: SEPTEMBER 3RD 2020)
"an illustrated dark fantasy epic" I don't need more to know that this is an insta pre-order!


Never Miss a Post:


author image

Lucia @Reading Is My Breathing

Lucia is 29 years old passionate reader and reviewer who enjoys talking about all bookish things. Currently she lives in Prague, works in business industry and dreams of starting her own publishing company. Her weakness? She can never say no to cake, coffee or good novel.