Tuesday 5 January 2016

BOOK NERDS, TREAT YOURSELVES TO SOCIETY6 DESIGNS!

You got gift card (money) for Christmas. You already own all the books you want (this is not very realistic situation but let’s pretend for a while). What should a book nerd do? Do not despair, I have a solution for you. Last month I discovered Society6 thanks to lovely Anissa from She Reads Too Much book blog and I was immediately sucked into the world of beautiful arty decorations. Of course the book nerd I am, I searched for book-connected stuff. Here are the treasures I found and plan to buy some of them for myself in the future:



THROW PILLOWS:


Aren't these gorgeous? I want them all! Created by Evie Seo.


TRAVEL MUGS:


"Not all those who wander are lost" -  Tolkien. One of my all time favorite quotes ever. 
I definitely plan to get one of these travel mugs sometime soon!


MUGS:



Six of Crows was my favorite read of 2015 so imagine my joy when I found mugs with quotes from this book. Same goes for unique YA sci-fi novel IlluminaeEvie Seo makes many designs using book quotes but these four are definitely my favorite ones.


PHONE SKINS:



Any Mr. Darcy fans here? Created by Evie Seo.


WALL CLOCKS:



All book nerds' mottos. Created by Evie Seo.


The best thing about Society6? You can mix it up. Do you like the design I picked for clocks but do not clocks right now? You can get the same design in tote bag or t-shirt. Awesome, right?
Here is the list of all kinds of goods you can buy from Society6 in alphabetical order:

All Over Print Shirts / Art Prints / Biker Tanks / Canvas Prints / Duvet Covers
Framed Art Prints / Hoodies / iPhone & iPod Cases / iPad Cases / iPhone & iPod Skins
Laptop & iPad Skins / Laptop Sleeves / Leggings / Long Sleeve T-shirts / Mugs
Rugs / Shower Curtains / Stationery Cards / T-shirts / Tank Tops / Throw Blankets
Throw Pillows / Travel Mugs / Tote Bags / V-neck T-shirts / Wall Clocks / Wall Tapestries

ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH SOCIETY6 DESIGNS?
WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE DESIGNER OF BOOKISH STUFF?

Never Miss a Post:

Follow
author image

Lucia @Reading Is My Breathing

Lucia is 29 years old passionate reader and reviewer who enjoys talking about all bookish things. Currently she lives in Prague, works in business industry and dreams of starting her own publishing company. Her weakness? She can never say no to cake, coffee or good novel.