Thursday 28 August 2014

One Favourite Moment: Ten Tiny Breaths series

The prequel novella to the Ten Tiny Breaths series from Trent’s POV, IN HER WAKE, releases September 1st. On this special occasion, I was asked to share my favourite moment from entire series. And to tell the truth, it was pretty straighforward decision on my side :)

"Just breathe," my mom would say. "Ten tiny breaths ... Seize them. Feel them. Love them." - Ten Tiny Breaths, K.A. Tucker

So which is my one favourite moment from this series? 
This is going to sound sadistic, but it was The Famous Mirror Scene from Ten Tiny Breaths (those who read the book know what I am talking about). This scene absolutely gutted me and left me heartbroken with huge tears in my eyes. It was the moment that sealed the deal for me and I knew the book I was reading would stay with me forever!


My Kacey and Trent:

Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A.Tucker (published by Atria at Simon & Schuster)

In Her Wake by K.A. Tucker (published by Atria at Simon & Schuster)


You can read my full review of Ten Tiny Breaths HERE

You can pre-order In Her Wake novella HERE

author image

Lucia @Reading Is My Breathing

Lucia is 29 years old passionate reader and reviewer who enjoys talking about all bookish things. Currently she lives in Prague, works in business industry and dreams of starting her own publishing company. Her weakness? She can never say no to cake, coffee or good novel.

5 comments: