Monday 11 August 2014

REVIEW: Dust to Dust by Karina Halle

My favourite series has come to an end. It is a bittersweet feeling. I truly recommend this series to everyone who likes out of norm stories with intriguing plot. #TeamDerryForever


Dust to Dust by Karina Halle

(Experiment in Terror #9)

Purchase: Amazon / B&N / iTunes



Synopsis:

The dramatic conclusion to the Experiment in Terror Series.

Perry Palomino and Dex Foray.

On their own, they’re uniquely brilliant. Together, they’re an unstoppable team.

Until now.

Because after everything the duo has encountered, they haven’t come across an evil quite like this. An evil that has been years in the making, an evil that will stop at nothing until they, and everyone they care for, are destroyed.

Dex and Perry’s love has survived a multitude of sins.

But can it survive the end?
THIS BOOK IS RECOMMENDED FOR MATURE READERS AUDIENCES ONLY. HOWEVER, THIS REVIEW ITSELF DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL.

* 5 STARS * Review:


"I love you," I whimpered. "Always. Beyond death."

What can I say? Dust to Dust is definitely one big finale to this phenomenal series. The big finale that all fans of Experiment In Terror series have been waiting for and simultaneously have been dreading to read since they knew they would have to say goodbye to our beloved Dex and Perry.


Do you think that nothing can surprise you? You are dead wrong. Karina Halle has one wicked mind of a genius and you have to trust me when I say that you will find yourself breathless and speechless quite often while reading this novel.

Do you think that nothing can scare you? Think twice. Because you have obviously never read anything like this book. Our main duo has never been in such a big trouble as in this book and my heart was constantly racing with all the anxiety. So prepare yourself for a great dose of creepiness and heart-stopping situations.

Do you never/rarely cry when it comes to fictional characters? The fact that you got so far in the series as book #9 means that you care. And if you care about Dex and Perry, this novel won’t leave you indifferent when it comes to emotions and touching moments.


"We were Dex and Perry and our relationship seemd to thrive on the universe being out of order."

And my favourite part of this book? I loved that Karina Halle still kept Dex’s sarcasm no matter what messed up situations protagonists found themselves in. His unmistakable humour is one of reasons that make Dex so special in my eyes and I was glad it was still present in this instalment.

Experiment In Terror is my all time favourite series taking place in our contemporary word. It has been unforgettable journey and an incredible experience to get to know Dex and Perry. And now I am truly sad to say goodbye. Karina Halle did fantastic job with creating this series and if you haven’t read it yet, you are most definitely missing out!


 TO READ REVIEWS OF PREVIOUS BOOKS, CLICK ON PIC:

...
...


 Epic Release Day Giveaway:

author image

Lucia @Reading Is My Breathing

Lucia is 29 years old passionate reader and reviewer who enjoys talking about all bookish things. Currently she lives in Prague, works in business industry and dreams of starting her own publishing company. Her weakness? She can never say no to cake, coffee or good novel.

2 comments:

  1. Your passion for this series has led me to recently get book 1, wish me luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely adore this series! So glad you decided to give them a try :) Keep me updated while you read it.

      Delete